Ways With To Get Thousands Of Visitors To Your Website On A Tight Budget
How To Increase Web Traffic – After setting up your website you will soon come to the realization that there is one important thing all websites need. Do you know what this is? To achieve online success you need visitors to your website. Other people in the industry call this traffic. The more visitors to your site, the more money in your bank account.
While there are many traffic specialists with tools and tactics, they come with a hefty price. If your start-up budget is tight and you would rather not spend anything to drive traffic to your site. There’s only one thing to do and that is roll up your sleeves and start working.
The ways I’m going to outline in this article will not be easy if you’re a newcomer in internet business. After a while though you will get to master these things and get comfortable applying them in your subsequent sites:
Effective Ways To Guarantee Long Term Traffic To A Website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Don’t be terrified by this word. SEO is simply a technique that you implement on your site to rank higher in the search engines. As you might already know, the search engine is the number one place where people will start if they want some information in the internet. Some of the SEO techniques you can implement right away to get amazing results are the following:
- The title tag of each page of you site should contain your chosen keyword. You will notice the title tag appearing on the uppermost part of your browser. You’ll need a little HTML knowledge to do this.
- Your chosen keyword should be on the first sentence of the paragraph of your page.
- The image alt tags should contain your keyword.
- The file names of each page of your site should also have your chosen keyword.
Read this article of mine on SEO For Your Home Business. It has lots of tips and advice for the beginner.
Get Traffic With Article Submissions
- Submit articles to various article directories. By writing then submitting articles to the directories, you are guaranteed long term traffic. When your article gets posted in the directories, you get exposure. In the resource box provided by the submission site, you’ll get to write your website address. This becomes a backlink to your website.
There are hundreds of article directories out there waiting for your submission. While your article stays in the directories, they get picked up by other sites hungry for the article you have written. What happens if thousands of other marketers take your article from these submission sites and reuse it on their sites? You’ll get an enormous amount of links pointing back to your website.
When that your article stays in the directories that you submit to, people can find it. The likelihood of getting traffic to your website is markedly increased.
Blogs And Website Traffic
- Build a blog then link it to your website. A blog is simply another form of website. The two popular tools for blogging are WordPress and Blogger. The postings you make at Blogger are easily picked up by Google because Google owns it. Every time your blog is updated, the search engines are alerted.
Once fresh content is in your blog, the search engines will notice it and come indexing. Putting your main keywords as part of your fresh content will help you rank higher in the search engines. Blogging adds pages to your site which search engines love. Blogging is free and very easy to do.
The first 3 ways above can be implemented free but this fourth way would cost you some dollars. But remember this last one is extremely important.
- Register your own domain name with your keyword in it. For example, if you site is about caring for your dog, the best domain name would be caringforyourdog.com. If your site is about new born baby care, then newbornbabycare.com is an excellent choice. Registration of domain names is a lot cheaper today than a couple of years ago. Shop around for the best deal from companies such as godaddy.com (UK)or namecheap.com (US). Studies have shown that search engines are more likely to put your site at the top if your domain name matches the search phrase. Also remember that non hyphenated domain names rank higher than those separated by hyphens.
These four inexpensive ways of getting traffic to your site are extremely effective and would assure you of a long term success. Start doing these things and see your site in the first page of the search engines in a matter of weeks if not sooner.
What Is Link Building – Link Partners
I mentioned building links to your site as a way to get visitors. This not only gets visitors to your site but potential customers as well. Therefore it makes sense to have a link building strategy. To that end I am going to point you in the direction of a program that will get you thousands of links every single week. No harm in having a link partner or two to boost your traffic numbers, is there?
It only costs seven dollars to join and you will actually get six of those dollars back with your first signup. You will continue to get six dollars for others as well.
When you go to the site just give your name and an email address and watch the video.
There’s also one more thing I will mention. You need a website for those visitors to come to. Click on the image to the right of this text and it will take you to where you can actually join a program for nothing. You will get two websites for nothing as well. Not only that but those sites will be hosted for you on the internet free of charge and you get to choose your own Domain Names.
There is a lot more to the program of course but if you read this webpage as well you will be able to access a lot more information.
Ok folks I think I’ve given you enough info to keep you occupied for a while so I will sign off now. I hope to see you on the inside, and you get in touch. I am a mentor to lots of new members and I believe they really do appreciate my help and support.
Have a great day wherever you are in the world.