#7 Top Tips For Creating Great Articles
Updated July 2019
There are many people who dread having to write papers or articles. Many just feel like it seems to be too much work and it all just goes to waste when no one reads them. To some people, reading articles seems like work to, especially if the article is boring and very bland. Well, articles are supposed to be read, their purpose is to impart your message and information. If it is not read then it is a waste of time and effort.
Click Image To Enlarge
But all the same, articles have to be written to be read. It’s just a matter of making them good. Making a good article doesn’t have to be strenuous and straining. There are just some points needed to be reminded of, and some guides to follow. Once you get the hang of it, writing articles could be fun, as well as profitable for you and your site.
Of course, writing articles must be about something you know about, that’s why if you own a site, you are probably knowledgeable about that certain topic and theme. When you write about it, you won’t have a hard time because you already know what it is and what it’s about. It’s just a matter of making your articles creative and interesting.
To make sure that your articles get read and enjoyed, below are seven red hot tips to get your articles read. These tips will make your articles readable and interesting.
#7 Red Hot Tips To Get Your Articles Read
- Use short paragraphs. When the paragraph are very long, the words get jumbled in the mind of the reader just looking at it can get quite confusing and too much like hard work to read. The reader will just quickly disregard the paragraph and move on to much easier reading articles that are good to look at as well as read. Paragraphs can be a single sentence, sometimes even a single word!
- Make use of numbers or bullets. As each point is stressed out, numbers and bullets can quickly make the point easy to remember and digest. As each point, tip, guide or method is started with a bullet or point, readers will know that this is where the tips start and getting stressed. Format you bullets and numbers with indentations so that your article won’t look like a single block of square paragraphs. Add a little bit of flair and pizzazz to your articles shape.
- Use Sub-headings to sub-divide your paragraphs in the page. Doing this will break each point into sections but still would be incorporated into one whole article. It would also be easy for the reader to move on from one point to another; the transition would be smooth and easy. You will never lose your readers attention as well as the point and direction to where the article is pointing.
- Provide a good attention-grabbing title or header. If your title can entice a person’s curiosity you’re already halfway in getting a person to read your article. Use statements and questions that utilize keywords that people are looking for. Provide titles or headers that describe your articles content but should also be short and concise. Use titles like, “Tips on making her want you more”, or “How to make her swoon and blush” .You could also use titles that can command people, for example, “Make her yours in six easy Ways”. These type of titles reach out to a person’s emotions and makes them interested.
- Keep them interested from the start to the finish. From your opening paragraph, use real life situations that can be adopted by the reader. Use good descriptions and metaphors to drive in your point, just don’t over do it. Driving your examples with graphic metaphors and similes would make it easy for them to imagine what you are talking about and making the experience pleasurable and enjoyable for them.
- Utilize figures when necessary and not just ordinary and insipid statements. Using specific facts and figures can heighten your article because it makes it authoritative. But do not make it too formal, it should be light and easy in them and flow. Like a friendly teacher having a little chat with an eager student.
- You might not be the greatest writer in the world but don’t let that put you off. There are countless sites where you can access free articles and low cost PLR (Private Label Rights) articles as well. All you have to do is check them over for spelling and grammar mistakes. With a little bit of editing and personal details you can make them your own and publish them with no come backs on you breaking any copyright laws. Always remember that fresh articles with fresh original content are what the search engines are looking for.
Now you have an idea how you should write you will need a website to put your articles on and what better way than to have your very own website or even more than one. I know just the place where you can actually get this and it will not cost you one penny to get started.
Wealthy Affiliate is the name of this online company where you can join as a free starter member and as soon as you signup you are given access to the number one internet marketing training program on the internet today. Read my WA Review here
With your free membership comes two website which will be hosted for you on the internet as well, and again this is all for zero dollars so you can put your credit card away. After a month you will be offered an upgrade to premium membership which will cost you about 66 cents a day which is nothing really when you consider what you get for it. You will also get 25 website free of charges and of course these are hosted for you free as well. This is well worth 66 cents a days, is it not?
So if you think you have what it takes to be a website owner and earn an income from the internet from home then signup today and get started today.
The link embedded within the image below will take you to a signup form and after you click through from there you land directly on the Wealthy Affiliate website where you will have instant access to everything to getting started with wealthy affiliate on the road to your financial security for the rest of your working life and beyond.
Before you do this you could leave a comment below which I will reply to.
Thank you for reading this far and have a great day wherever you are in the world.