Search Engines: #Importance Of Keywords For Best SEO Ranking Results
It is the search engines that will finally bring your home business website to the notice of the prospective customers. When a topic is typed for search, nearly instantly, the search engine will sift through the millions of pages it has indexed about and present you with ones that match the topic. The searched matches are also ranked, so that the most relevant ones come first.
Remember that a prospective customer will probably only look at the first 2-3 listings in the search results. So it does matter where your website appears in the search engine ranking.
Further, they all use one of the top 6-7 search engines and these search engines attract more visitors to websites than anything else. So finally it all depends on which search engines the customers use and how they rank your site.
Keywords Play An Important Role In Search Engine Optimization Site Ranking Results
It is the Keywords that play an important role more than any expensive online or offline advertising of your website.
It is found by surveys that a when customers want to find a website for information or to buy a product or service, they find their site in one of the following ways:
- The first option is they find their site through a search engine.
- Secondly they find their site by clicking on a link from another website or page that relates to the topic in which they are interested.
- Occasionally, they find a site by hearing about it from a friend or reading in an article.
Keywords: Location And Frequency Of Keywords On Website Pages
Thus it’s obvious the most popular way to find a site, by search engine, represents more than 90% of online users. In other words, only 10% of the people looking for a website will use methods other than search engines.
Click Image To Enlarge
All search engines employ a ranking algorithm and one of the main rules in a ranking algorithm is to check the location and frequency of keywords on a web page. Don’t forget that algorithms also give weight to link population (number of web pages linking to your site). When performed by a qualified, experienced search engine optimization consultant, your site for high search engine rankings really does work, unless you have a lot of money and can afford to pay the expert. With better knowledge of search engines and how they work, you can also do it on your own. Therefore what is great search engine optimization I hear you ask?
Search Engine Optimization: Choose Related Targeted Keyword Phrases
Search Engine Optimization is a process of choosing the most appropriate targeted keyword phrases related to your site and ensuring that this ranks your site highly in search engines so that when someone searches for specific phrases it returns your site on tops. It basically involves fine tuning the content of your site along with the HTML and Meta tags and also involves appropriate link building process.
The most popular search engines are Google, Yahoo, MSN Search, AOL and Ask Jeeves. Search engines keep their methods and ranking algorithms secret, to get credit for finding the most valuable search-results and to deter spam pages from clogging those results. A search engine may use hundreds of factors while ranking the listings where the factors themselves and the weight each carries may change continually.
Click Image To Enlarge
Algorithms can differ so widely that a webpage that ranks #1 in a particular search engine could rank #200 in another search engine. New sites need not be “submitted” to search engines to be listed. A simple link from a well established site will get the search engines to visit the new site and begin to spider its contents. It can take a few days to even weeks from the referring of a link from such an established site for all the main search engine spiders to commence visiting and indexing the new site.
If you are unable to research and choose keywords and work on your own search engine ranking, you may want to hire someone to work with you on these issues.
Top SEO For Marketing Equals Top Ranking And Website Traffic Results
Search engine marketing and promotion companies, will look at the plan for your site and make recommendations to increase your search engine ranking and website traffic. If you wish, they will also provide ongoing consultation and reporting to monitor your website and make recommendations for editing and improvements to keep your site traffic flow and your search engine ranking high. Normally your search engine optimization experts work with your web designer to build an integrated plan right away so that all aspects of design are considered at the same time.
Top Tips To Increase Ranking Results And Traffic To Affiliate Marketing Websites
It is worth cataloging and Use Basic SEO Principles To Enforce, Increase Website Traffic And Search Engine Rankings
- Create a site with valuable content, products or services.
- Place primary and secondary keywords within the first 25 words in your page content and spread them evenly throughout the document.
- Research and use the right keywords/phrases to attract your target customers.
- Use your keywords in the right fields and references within your web page. Like Title, META tags, Headers, etc.
- Keep your site design simple so that your customers can navigate easily between web pages, find what they want and buy products and services.
- Submit your web pages i.e. every web page and not just the home page, to the most popular search engines and directory services. Hire someone to do so, if required. Be sure this is a manual submission. Do not engage an automated submission service.
- Keep track of changes in search engine algorithms and processes and accordingly modify your web pages so your search engine ranking remains high. Use online tools and utilities to keep track of how your website is doing.
- Monitor your competitors and the top ranked websites to see what they are doing right in the way of design, navigation, content, keywords, etc.
- Use reports and logs from your web hosting company to see where your traffic is coming from. Analyze your visitor location and their incoming sources whether search engines or links from other sites and the keywords they used to find you.
- Make your customer visit easy and give them plenty of ways to remember you in the form of newsletters, free reports, reduction coupons etc.
- Demonstrate your industry and product or service expertise by writing and submitting articles for your website or for article banks so you are perceived as an expert in your field.
- When selling products online, use simple payment and shipment methods to make your customer’s experience fast and easy.
- When not sure, hire professionals. Though it may seem costly, but it is a lot less expensive than spending your money on a website which no one visits.
- Don’t look at your website as a static brochure. Treat it as a dynamic, ever-changing sales tool and location, just like a real store to which your customers will come with the same serious intent to buy.
Free Opportunity: Make Great Money (100%)
As you can see from the above top tips there is a need for a website of your own. If you don’t yet have a website and would like to have one then you need look no further than an online company called Wealthy Affiliate and make a good income from it. You can read my review here.
Click Image To Enlarge
Wealthy Affiliate has a fantastic training program with loads video tutorials (500+) and on-line classrooms and there’s Bootcamp as well. You wont have to go anywhere though because everything can be done from the comfort of your own living room or from anywhere in the world you happen to be as long as you have access to the internet.
Have I mentioned that Wealthy Affiliate is FREE to join, well it is, and you get 2 websites as soon as you become a free starter member. These sites are also hosted for you on the web for zero dollars. So there you are – free sites, hosting and all with a free membership. Is this the real deal or what?
Who Is Wealthy Affiliate For: Anyone Can Do It
Wealthy Affiliate to all levels of marketers and entrepreneurs, from a newbie or someone that is already running a successful business and wants to ramp it up to a whole new level. When you get access to the member’s area you are going to be immersed in the community and the activity within the community. You will be made welcome right away by myself or one of the two co-owners.
Click Image To Enlarge
So who is wealthy affiliate for – in a word, EVERYONE. All levels of expertise, any age, male or female, and if you have a disability that will not be a drawback as long as you have the space to work, and that access to the internet I mentioned. So its any time and anywhere that you have a connection to the Internet, you can be building your business, getting training, or getting help within Wealthy Affiliate.
Are you interested? If you are then click on the image below with my photo in it, enter a few details and click through to the Wealthy Affiliate website and get started.
Before you go you could leave a comment below or use the contact me form on the right side of this page and I will reply.
Have a nice day folks and I hope to see you on the inside where I will be waiting with all the other members to help you get started and beyond throughout your membership.