Introducing Blogging As A Unique Money Making Opportunity
Blogging As A Career
Basically, blogs were first introduced as weblogs that refer to a “server’s log file.” It was created when web logging hit the virtual market. Since its inception in the mid-1990’s, web logging gradually saturated the virtual community making the Internet a viable source of greater information and a possible income source.
However, with web logging, you still need a web site and domain name, but with blogging, you do not need anything just an account with blog providers. In general most of these kinds of blog are free of charge.
With the onset of blogging in the industry, personal journals have been a common ground for people who wish to be known all over the world. However, not literally famous as this is not a case on being popular or a well-known personality.
Generally, blogs are created for personal use. Like a journal, people can write their daily adventures, sentiments, and whatever ideas they want to express online.
Nevertheless, with the advent of the online businesses, free money making opportunity blogs have gradually taken the limelight in providing businesses a chance to boost their productivity online. This is where the business blogs have taken the limelight and come into their own.
Business blogs are, basically, created to advertise the services or products of a certain web site or online business in order to increase online sales.
Moreover, business blogs are also one way of promoting the company so that the other readers will know that a certain company exists online. With blogs, online marketers and entrepreneurs are able to establish a name in the virtual market through articles that can be very useful in the reader’s life.
From there, you can make money out of blogs by simply syndicating it to your business’ website. This can be done through the RSS (Really Simple Syndication) technology.
Introducing Blogging As A Unique Money Making Opportunity
So, if you are thinking to create blogs as money making opportunities you need to know some tips that could help you get through and make your blog one of the interesting blogs online.
- Consider your audience
Even if your blog is generally personal, still, it would be better to consider the minds of your readers. You have to think of something that would interest them.
After all, most of the reasons of people who write blogs are not at all confined to their own personal motives. Most of them would love to be “heard” (or read) and would love to be known, in some way or another, even for just a minute. Hence, it is very important to come up with a write up that everybody can understand, not necessarily that these people can relate to it but they can understand it.
- Pictures speaks a thousand words
To make your blogging worth the browsing effort of your readers, it would be extremely nice if you could put some pictures in it. It does not necessarily mean you have to place a picture of yourself. Any photographs will do as long as it does not pose danger or insult to anyone who will be reading your blog.
- Make constructive and beneficial blogs
Even if you are free to write anything you want to say to the world, still, it would be better to create some write-ups that would be beneficial to your readers.
After all, its information technology that you have there so better be inclined to provide information rather than sheer quirky entertainment.
- Avoid making multifaceted and complicated blogs
In order to have an interesting blogs, try not to use some highly technical jargon and legalese words. After all, it is not a science discourse or a debate that you are making, so better stick to simple facts and short blogs.
Bear in mind that most people who use the Internet usually do more scanning than scrutinizing each site word for word. Therefore, it would be better to come with blogs that will not bore your readers just because you have these lengthy articles.
- Make it interactive
As much as possible and if your capacity will allow it, make your blog interactive. You can do this by placing some video or audio clips in your blog.
You can even place an area for comments or for some feedbacks. In this way, you can get some impressions or reactions of other people. Who knows, you might even gain some friends just by making them feel at home in your blog site.
Indeed, blogs are not created just for the mere fun of it. It also has its own purpose in the world of the Internet.
Therefore, for people who wish to harness their craft, as far as writing is concerned, blogs are the best way to do it.
As they say, blogging is the contemporary term of creative and commercial writing.
Blogging As A Career
5 Reasons Blogging Is A Revolutionary & Powerful Internet Marketing Tool
As stated at the beginning of the above section of this article blogging is a concept that started in the 90s. It used to be a way to comment an existing webpage, an opportunity for visitors and readers to react or voice out one’s opinion on the said page. What started as a single-sentence commentary has evolved into pages of personal take on just about anything and everything under the sun.
As it continues to move forward, online advertising has tapped into the blog’s potential. Here are 5 reasons why you should use blogging as an Internet Marketing tool.
Money Making Opportunities Online
- Blogging is simple. The simplest way to get your piece on the net is through blogging. No skills are necessary… an average adult can read and type, or at least click a mouse. It’s like having a virtual piece of paper and you just write your ideas, experiences, new products, and hope that the truth behind your articles comes out and entice your reader to also try your product. If you have a PC and an Internet connection then you can blog and advertise.
- Blogging is authentic. In this day and age where advertising saturates our lives, we question the credibility of promoters’ claims. However, in blogs, real people share their real-life experiences, unscathed by paid advertising. Reading blogs about first-hand product use is like talking to people about their first-hand experience. You definitely want to buy a tried and tested product.
- Blogging is free. Because blogging is yet to be proven as a mainstream online advertising media, most sites see it as something to augment current marketing tools and thus offer it for free. Any opportunity for free web time is definitely a bonus especially to businesses that are starting up. Needless to say, paid blog pages can generate more income for your seriously growing business than most online money making opportunities.
- Blogging builds credibility. As you get more and more into writing your experiences on a particular product or industry, your readers come to realize that they can depend on your posts for their own information needs. As such, you become an expert on it; as a consequence, more readers visit your site and more bloggers link to your blogs. As companies and professional organizations notice the growth of your readership base, they may soon get in touch with you for advertising on your blog page, or make you an affiliate, which pays for every referral generated from your blog site.
- Blogging builds your market. Unless you are a Hollywood star, chances are, only your Mom reads your posts. Mom has a lot of friends, so she lets her friends know how interesting your blog site is. But you need not depend on Mom to increase your readership base. Look into the following ways to build your market through blogging:
- By using your e-mail. Today, blogging is overcoming the e-mail’s popularity in quickly and effectively reaching and expanding a market. In this age of speed and quick access, logging in and downloading e-mail is simply taking longer than clicking into a blog site. Let them explore your site by using a short e-mail message as teaser to your blog site. If your e-mail is on an entirely different subject, use your e-mail signature to give a link to the site.
- By using subscription. An easy way to get your readers e-mail is to give them an opportunity to subscribe to your blogsite via an opt in. Keep some exclusive information for your subscribers to entice readers to subscribe and give their e-mail address. Just be responsible in using their e-mail address, as the last thing you want is a comment on your blog that you are a spammer.
- By understanding your readers. Conduct a simple survey for your readers to understand their profile and advertising preferences. Ask consumers to give you feedback on a post, an ad link, or a trial that you shared. In this way, it is like interviewing your readers without the commitment and intrusion of a face-to-face interview.
- By joining a blog network – A network of blogs maybe a collection of blog sites that share the same industry, interest, readership base, payment mode, etc. Consumers find credibility and convenience in clicking one link to several real bloggers about a single subject. Clearly, more blogger sites are better than one for you to publish your blog and especially if you believe what you have to offer to be the best free online money making opportunity.
- By using RSS. RSS is the fastest growing technology on the Internet today. As such, having RSS feeds to your blog is definitely another means of generating awareness for your readership base. Having a variety of feeds can add interest to your blog site.
So people there you have it. If you have your own online business then why not give it a boost by effectively using blogging as an Internet Marketing tool to attract more customers to your website.
Make Money Blogging Websites Free Opportunity
If you don’t yet have a website then why not go take a look at the Wealthy Affiliate site where you will have access to fantastic advice, tips, videos, online classrooms, live chat, bootcamp, private messaging and I could go on and on with all you will have at your disposal to learn (if you have no experience) and earn good money from your blog. An added bonus not to be sneezed at is the fact that you will be your own boss.
Best Free Online Money Making Opportunity – Blogging
Never fear, if you don’t have the experience then the training you will have access to will put you firmly on the road to acquiring it and when you join this online community you will be given two free websites which will be hosted for your free as well.
What have you got to lose? Get yourself over there and start building yourself a new career blogging for money by clicking on the imager below.
Thank you for reading my article.
Have a nice day.
Yippee, Finished My First Blog!